Monday 27 June 2016

NOTD: Collection Star Nail Enamel in Sonam


My exams are over, and my birthday's in a week.
Nonetheless, I'm very very relieved and decided to treat myself a bit.
I was searching for rosy nail paints (Revlon Really Rosy has been discontinued, my favorite!! argh! ) and came across this one, and immediately snapped it up.
This is a part of L'Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection, and luxurious and good quality a nail paint can ever get.
The shade is a universally flattering nude pink shade (looks especially beautiful on darker hands) perfect for a sophisticated but not over the top look for the nails. Very feminine and understated and super-classy.
NOTD: Indoor Light
Everything about it so perfect : the consistency of the shades ensure opaque coverage in a single coat, with a beautiful glossy sheen that will ensure you can go without a top coat. Dries super quick (45 seconds flat!) and stays chip free for a full week. My pictures have been taken on the fourth day, you can see how negligible the tip wear is!
NOTD: Indoor Light

Perfect for women who love understated chic glamour (my mom!)
Overall, total love.
Price: INR 299 for 5ml (not very value for money but then its Collection Star, and superbly high quality)
Will I repurchase? Yes. This is Perfection in a Bottle!



No comments:

Post a Comment