Maybelline New York FashionBrow Duo Shaper Pencil in Brown: Review and SwatchesHi everyone :)
Today I'll review one of the newest releases by Maybelline which has been featured in my tutorials recently, The FashionBrow Duo Shaper.
|The FashionBrow Duo Shaper in Brown|
What Maybelline says about the product:
The Fashion Brow Pencil
Maybelline New York launches The Fashion Brow Pencil, the must have to enhance and complete your eye makeup look.
- Now it's time to make your eyebrows a part of your eye makeup routine for an enhanced and finished look. Eyebrows will now be precise till the tail as with Maybelline New York's first ever eyebrow pencil. The Fashion Brow Pencil is an all-in-one pen for your eyebrow that gives you the sharpness of a 0.2mm micro lead fixing pencil and the softness of filling natural mineral powder. It is the ultimate duo shaper that gives you ultra-soft precision for perfectly defined eyebrows up to 12 hours. It fixes gaps and blends seamlessly for smooth, stunning brows.
- Here's why you will love it:
- - Available in two variants, Brown and Grey
- - Duo shaper with a natural mineral powder finish
- - 0.2mm micro lead tip pencil
- - Double ended eyebrow pencil
- - Perfectly defined eyebrows up to 12 hours
- - Price: Rs 245/-
Now The FashionBrow is a simple slim pencil with dual ends protected by sturdy caps. Very travel friendly packaging! One end has the eyebrow pencil, in a twist up fashion ensuring no waste of product. The pencil, while being soft and smooth is a bit crumbly I noted. The other side has a soft smudger, covered with a screw cap, having a soft mineral powder in it, good in softening the pencil marks and giving a more natural, diffused look.
I have naturally pretty full brows and yet when I've applied it ( see attached picture) it does give a deeper, stronger brow without looking clownish at all. I've developed a stronger arch here, as you can notice.
|Top: Unfilled Brow; Bottom: Filled brows with Maybelline FashionBrow Duo Shaper in Brown|
The product does a lot of good on sparse brows too, giving the much needed fullness that doesn't give away its natural look. It is very buildable and beginners can use it easily without going overboard with the product. I was initially a bit apprehensive that brown might just be too light on my brows but as it turns out, it was perfect. The two shade option is a bit sparse though, we need another darker color!
This is surely going to be a staple for me for no fuss full brows!
I've used it in the tutorials/looks here:
Gold Eyes with Crimson Lips
Makeup Look Inspired by Piku
Verdict: 5/5 (love, love the product!)
Price: INR 275